Saturday, October 22, 2011

School pictures.

Yesterday was picture day at school and it was kind of a nightmare.  My students were actually fairly cooperative.  My son however was not.  It's very easy for me to lose my patience, especially with my own children.  I almost became a jerk just to get my buddy to sit still and smile.  I harnessed my emotions and opted to go with a picture that would be "good enough" for the year book.  I kept my check and decided not to order any.  

I think Judah always takes great candid photos.  Ask the kid to smile and pose... forget it.  He crosses his eyes and cocks his head to the side.  In light of a frustrating picture experience here's a great pic of me and my buddy recently at the zoo.  I think this picture captures our relationship really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. If you choose to leave a comment, please mind your manners. Positive comments and constructive criticism are always welcome. Negativity and name calling will result in a chin check.